The Valley of Love Ministries is a 501c3 non-profit organization which was established in 2004, by Marie Antoinette Jean-Pierre, affectionately known as “Biblo” to solicit for support for the orphans of Haiti. Over the years the Ministry has expanded to include assistance to other less fortunate residents in Palm Beach County.
The Mission of the Valley of Love Ministries is to meet the Physical, Emotional, & Spiritual Needs of the less fortunate every where, especially Haiti & Palm Beach County.
Valley of Love Ministries is based in Riviera Beach, Florida. As such she has had to expand her activities to include assistance to other less fortunate residents in Riviera Beach and other contiguous cities. Some of these activities include the following:
1. Completing online applications for residents who qualify for the Food Stamp (SNAP) and Medicaid Programs,
2. Provision of school supplies, food, diapers, and clothes to families that have such need,
3. Provision of Medical and legal support to families in need,
4. Helping to locate jobs for the unemployed and shelter for the homeless.
5. Providing spiritual support to families through prayer and a weekly radio Ministry.
6. 1 day or 31 days Bus passes
Make a difference, volunteer today!
Join today for great opportunities and special benefits!